Dana Lookadoo’s Mozinar on website redesign addressed best practices for SEO and social media. Yes, it can be stress-free! The Mozinar slides are now online. (See below.) You can learn how to enter the world of “dot calm” by following a 5-step process that can result in little or no loss in rankings and traffic and more audience engagement!
Learn what critical steps to follow and tools to use before, during, and after your site migration.
- What to expect with a site redesign
- Goal setting and data collection
- Auditing the current site
- Personas and surveying your audience
- Keyword strategy, information architecture, content, and design
- SEO-friendly CMS and WordPress plugins
- Quality assurance, testing, and launch “gotchas”
- Looking good in social
- BONUS: Free Excel worksheets!
View slides and notes from “Stress-free Website Redesign for Search and Social” below or over on SlideShare:
There’s more! Watch and listen to the Stress-free Website Redesign for Search and Social Mozinar recording via our good friends at Moz.
Don’t you just love Roger Mozbot and crew?